2010 - 2013 Kawasaki Z1000 & Z1000SX Ninja Page
ECU flash for:
2010 - 2013 Kawasaki Z1000 / Z1000SX
My ECU Programming philosophy and more ECU info can
be found on THIS
Testimonials can be found on
sending your ECU, please print and fill out THIS
I will contact you for your payment after I receive
My Z1000/Ninja1000 ECU programming (Re-Flash) includes the following:
1) Low gear power limiters removed
2) Disable speed limiter (Ninja/SX)
3) Disable fuel cut for flawless throttle control
4) Re-program sub-throttles for max power at any rpm and
(Not necessary to remove them any longer - Should be re-installed if they
were removed for best performance)
5) Cooling fans come on at 200 degrees
6) Reduced engine braking on decel
7) Disable Exhaust Servo error code- No need for exhaust servo eliminator
(EXUP eliminator) anymore
Just remove servo motor and use the extra space or simplify your bike.
8) Complete re-curve of ignition timing at all throttle positions
(premium fuel recommended)
9) Raise rev-limit to 11,500 rpm
10) Anything that compromises performance and/or driveability is eliminated.
11) My tuning program :
Throttle "quality" is flawless in the corners.... it makes rediculous
power and good mileage as well with no flat areas , no matter what you
do with the throttle... even at low revs.
12) Free upgrades when/if we make improvements. (shipping not included)
UPDATED 9-2017 - NO POWER COMMANDER NEEDED !! - ALL FUELING
CHANGES DONE INSIDE ECU !!
13) Return your ecu back to stock at no charge for
(shipping not included)
14) Answers to all your questions.....
All testing was done in house on Ivan's personal Ninja 1000 /
ECU reprogramming may not comply with federal safety/emission
ECU reprogramming may not comply with your warranty
UPDATED 9-2017 - NO POWER COMMANDER NEEDED - ALL FUELING CHANGES DONE
INSIDE ECU !!
We can reprogram for the following markets:
USA, Australia, Europe, France
See dyno charts below
Stock vs. FULL Akrapovic exhaust, ECU flash,
airbox mod & BMC air filter
Ivan's ECU Flash, Ivan's airbox mod, BMC
filter with STOCK EXHAUST vs. 100% stock Z1000SX- 11 hp gain WOW
Slip-ons can be used - Not shown here,
but results will be the same.
Stock exhaust vs. Full Akrapovic -
BOTH WITH IVAN'S ECU FLASH
Full exhaust, airbox mod, BMC air filter, Ivan's ECU flash
Nearly perfect conditions give great
Old FCE performance package-
(OBSOLETE) vs. ECU performance
What does it feel like on the road?
Nearly impossible to keep the front wheel down at full throttle until
you are in 3rd gear !!
(it still will come up in 3rd with little provocation !!
Very smooth and perfect throttle transitions.... and not one backfire
THE OLD OBSOLETE !!STUFF
All Stock 2010 Z1000 vs. Same with
Akrapovic Full system
Adding a PC5 and remapping doesn't add much
power at full throttle but makes a huge difference at
part throttle smoothing the vibes and improving throttle response significantly.
Adding a BMC filter alone gives 1 hp at peak in a stock airbox
Modding the airbox while adding a BMC filter releases a
few more on the top end...
Removing the subthrottle plates gives more power across the range.(OBSOLETE
- SEE OUR ECU RE-FLASH CHARTS ABOVE)
Top end power produced gives a slightly rougher graph due to turbulence
induced without the plates.
(you can't feel it)
2010 Kawasaki Z1000 - All Stock vs. Final
Result - (OBSOLETE - SEE OUR ECU RE-FLASH CHARTS ABOVE)