ECU flash for:
2006 - 2009 Suzuki M109R
tuning philosophy and more ECU info can be found on this page:
sending your ECU, please print and fill outTHIS
I will contact you for your payment after I receive your ECU.
can be found on THIS
I am pleased to announce that I have successfully re-programmed the
stock Suzuki M109R ECU to my own exacting specifications
as listed below.
My Suzuki M109R ECU programming (Re-Flash) includes the following:
1) Fix all inherent fueling problems inside the ECU.
(the ones that cannot be fixed with an external fuel tuner)
2) Disable fuel cut
a) Gets rid of poor throttle transitions from closed throttle.
b) Gets rid of annoying popping and banging during decel and also when
re-applying the throttle from closed.
c) Throttle modulation is noticably improved over what can be achieved
with a fuel tuner alone.
d) Feels buttery smooth upon re-application from closed throttle (in
all riding conditions).
3) Complete custom re-curve of ignition timing
a) Gets rid of part throttle timing retarder for more response and less
vibration when cruising and moderate acceleration.
b) Gets rid of high rpm timing retarder allowing the engine to make
maximum power for longer.
c) Set timing for maximium power and driveability across the entire
rpm range & all throttle positions
d) Adjust timing to be the same for all gears - No TRE needed.
Reduced heavy engine braking on decel.
(More relaxed gear changes and throttle modulation
at all speeds - in all gears)
5) Reduced running temperatures.
6) Low gear power limiter removal
- No TRE needed !!
7) Remove top speed limiter - No TRE needed !!
8) Re-program sub-throttles for max power at any rpm and
9) Cooling fans come on at 200 degrees
10) Raise rev-limit to 7500 rpm
11) SET valve code removal - No exhaust servo eliminator needed !!
- Done without disabling the rest of the bike's
self diagnosis -
-Your bike will still display trouble codes if a problem arises just
like it does now-
12) Answers to all your questions.....
13) Anything that compromises performance and/or driveability is eliminated.
Free upgrades when/if we make improvements.
15) Return your ecu back to stock at no charge for any reason.
(shipping not included)
PC3, PC5, or PCFC or other fuel tuner not needed for most setups
All testing was done in house on the above M109R
Dyno tuning not necessary
We can reprogram for the following markets:
USA & Canada for now
ECU reprogramming may not comply with federal safety/emission
ECU reprogramming may not comply with your warranty
See dyno charts below
5th gear speed limiter test - This bike is limited to 125 mph with it's
original ECU programming.
Intake test w/stock exhaust - Stock intake vs. Big Air Kit (BAK)
The Tri Pro 2-1 exhaust power potential is a little deceiving due to
it's internal baffle plate helping to keep things quiet.
See chart below this one for results after it's
Cobra Tri-pro Baffle test
Cobra duals vs Cobra Tri-pro 2-1 w/ baffle plate
removed - The 2-1 now makes more peak power as it should.
All Stock M109R vs. Cobra Tri-pro 2-1 w/ baffle
All Stock M109R vs. Cobra Duals